Information We Collect
We collect personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, when you contact us directly. If you register for an account with Tickify, we will receive and store the information regarding your respective connected platform with adequate security.
Ways in Which We Utilize Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- We provide, operate, and maintain our website to deliver a seamless user experience.
- We continuously strive to improve, personalize, and expand our website features and functionality.
- We analyze user behavior and preferences to gain insights into how our audience interacts with our website.
- We use the information gathered to develop new products, services, and features.
- We communicate with our users, including customer service, to ensure they have a smooth experience on our website.
- We keep you updated with the latest website-related news and information.
- We use your information for marketing and promotional purposes with your consent.
- We may send you emails unless you have unsubscribed from our newsletter.
- We take necessary measures to detect and prevent fraudulent activities.
- Our website is not intended for use by children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children.
We are committed to protecting children while they use the internet. Parents and guardians are encouraged to monitor and guide their children’s online activities.
Tickify does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, please contact us immediately, and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- Restriction Right – You are entitled to request the limitation of processing of your personal data, subject to specific conditions.
- Data Portability Right –You are entitled to request the transfer of the personal data we have collected to another organization or directly to you, subject to specific conditions.
- Access Right –You are entitled to request copies of your personal data, which may incur a nominal fee for this service.
- Rectification Right – If you believe any of your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that we correct or complete it.
- Erasure Right– You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information, under specific conditions.
- Objection Right – You can object to our processing of your personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.